Indiana Forage Council members are:
- Hay dealers
- Forage crop producers
- Agribusiness representatives
- Livestock producers
- Government employees
- Local forage and livestock organizations
Member benefits include:
- Quarterly newsletters with stories on the latest developments in the forage world.
- Diagnostic training to help farmers and professionals find solutions to challenges in the field.
- Networking with a variety of professionals who share ideas and experiences.
- Informational meetings with opportunities to improve current management techniques and gather some new ideas for increasing forage production and profitability.
All of this and more is available to our members. Join the Indiana Forage Council today!